TEDxBroadway is back at New World Stages for its second year of stimulating discussions about the future of Broadway. Leaders in a wide range of fields will drive the conversation forward while founders Damian Bazadona, Ken Davenport and Jim McCarthy continue their mission to promote progressive thinking in response to the question: What’s the best that Broadway can be? This year’s talks will build on the discussions of last year’s event, which featured presentations by Jordan Roth of Jujamcyn Theaters, producers Randy Weiner and Gregory Mosher, actor Neil Patrick Harris, and several others.
Ticket availability is limited and last year’s event sold out quickly, so we recommend you secure your seat soon.
When: January 28, 2013
Where: New World Stages, 340 West 50th Street, NYC
TEDxBroadway will feature stimulating presentations by artists, entrepreneurs, non-profit theater
executives, and business experts— including:
- Seth Pinsky, President of NYC’s Economic Development Corporation
- Thomas Schumacher, President of Disney Theatrical Group, award-winning Broadway producer
- Randi Zuckerberg, Founder of Zuckerberg Media, award-winning producer, media personality
- Terry Teachout, Drama critic at the Wall Street Journal
- Christine Jones, Artistic Director of Theatre for One, a portable private performing arts space for one actor and one audience member
- Josh Harris, founder of the world’s first internet radio/television network, Pseudo Programs, Inc., and subject of the Sundance award-winning documentary film We Live In Public
For more information on TEDxBroadway speakers, click here.